Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Little Girls on the way!

 This top cake is one I did for a pretty large baby Shower.  It was really fun, because I got to base it off the invite, but use my own creativity.  The cake was a white cake with strawberry filling and a ribbon of chocolate ganache in the center and iced in chocolate butter cream.  The customer was going for the chocolate dipped strawberry flavor, and said it was delicious!
The second baby shower cake requested my peanut butter fudge cake...it sounds rich and it is!  The mother is a huge fan Reese's Peanut butter cups and loves this cake!  It is my Sinful Chocolate cake with a ribbon of milk chocolate in the center and iced in a chocolate peanut butter icing, really quite delicious if I may say so! :-)

1 comment:

  1. i am totally drooling right now. those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete